In regard to your website visitors, the Bottom of the Funnel or BoFu constitutes between 1% and 5% of your website visitors. These visitors are actively seeking a sloution to their problem or need and are ready to buy.
While the percentages are not as high, you want to make sure there is Calls to Action that reach out to this category of visitor.
Here's 6 Ideas for Great BoFu Offers:
- Free Trials: Primarily for SaaS (Software as a Service) type companies, Free Trials offer you the opportunity to show why your product is the solution for the prospect. By offering free trials you are removing the risk and the prospect is more likely to convert to a lead than if they had to pay right away.
- Demos: As with Free Trials, Demos allow you to showcase your product or service in action. Demos could be either live or recorded. Ultimately this is the last step in the buying process before the prospect would make a decision.
- Free Consultations: Particularly based on service industries, Free Consultations allow you to assist the user with a solution to their problem. Free Consultations postion you as a resource immediately, but can be tricky if you give away too much information.
- Estimates or Quotes: If your product or service depends on the need of the client, providing a free estimate or quote can be done. Just make sure you communicate that you can do this.
- Coupons: Coupons have been around forever. Traditionally coupons in print magazines, newspapers etc. have been used widely, but now you have opportunities to generate a lead from coupons. Try it out!
Remington is the Lead Designer and Marketing Strategist for Impulse Creative, An Internet Marketing Agency in Fort Myers, Florida. You can connect with him using the following social networks: Google+, Twitter, Linked In & Facebook