You might have to manually add a certificate for a learner who has completed a course. You can do this via the "My Course" object.
- Go to the "My Course Record" that needs to have a certificate.
- Change the status to "Certification."
- Change the course URL to "certificate/record_id" (of the "My Course" object).
If a "My Course Record" has not already been created, you can create it via the Hubspot UI or by importing it.
The associations needed for the "My Course Record" are
If you manually create a "My Course Record," the properties you will need to have for a certificate to show are below.
The properties needed for a My Course Record to show a certificate.
- Contact Name
- Course Name (This property comes from the associated course object)
- Course URL (certificate/record_id)
- Status (Certification)