Pages Used in the LMS
- Certificates. This is a dynamic page that shows the certificate after a learner has passed a final exam.
- Certificate Share. Where a learner can share or download the certificate.
- My Certificate. A page that shows the certificates a learner has earned historically.
- Course Details Page. A page is used to create and display course information for learners to take.
- Course Listing. Sometimes called a “course catalog,” this is where a learner can view all of the courses they can take.
- Home/Dashboard. First point of entry for learners. Can be customized with different modules.
- Resources. Handouts and useful materials that can be used to help facilitate learning, but can be used outside of an educational environment as well.
- Profile Page. Where the learner goes to update personal information that is saved back to the contact record in HubSpot.