In order to have the HubLMS imported into your portal we will need you to configure your Personal CMS Access Key
We recommend using the Personal CMS access Key instead of the HubSpot API key as it will allow for limited scope into the portal.
In order to configure your Access Key Follow these steps.
2. Choose at Minimum the Permissions Below
- Design Manager Permission
- File Manager Permission
3. Click Generate Personal CMS Access Key
4. Click "show" on the Access Permission Key
5. Click the "copy" link and then paste that key into the email inquiry to send the access key to the sprocket talk team.
The Team will respond with next steps.
Alternatively. You can provide access to the contact provided in the introduction email and we can take these steps.