We're Growing, and we’re looking for people to help us #GrowSmarter.
We take initiative to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
We foresee and make things happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
We are cutting-edge and create a lasting and measurable impact.
The H.U.M.A.N.s of Impulse Creative
The Wayfinders are, first and foremost, H.U.M.A.N. We are a team of experts in our fields, with real, front-line experience in applying our disciplines. Our goal is to be:
You're a Good Culture Fit if You:
- Can jump onto the work equivalent of a treadmill set to sprint
- Are really passionate about what you do
- Aren’t afraid of a challenge
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Are competitive in nature
- Always push yourself to be smarter, faster and more creative
- See every project as an opportunity to shine
- Understand the strength and power of a team
- Need collaboration, not supervision
- Are as excited to start a project as you are to finish it
- Align with our Core Values
Impulse Creative Benefits
We're a small team, but we put our people first. Here's a breakdown of our benefits program
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Dental & vision coverage available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid sick leave
- Quarterly bonus program
- Paid holidays
Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
You can use this for anything that is related to health and wellness for you and your family. Could be requesting reimbursement for your gym membership, your Peloton, or covering a copay for a doctor's visit.
Quarterly Remote Work Stipend
Perfect for things such as your internet access, desk, chair, monitor, or other business-related technology are all reimbursed pre-tax with a detailed receipt. Other items such as headphones or personal items will be identified as a taxable benefit.
Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
Proactive learning is a core tenant of who we are as a company. Use this perk for anything from reading for professional development, coaching, mastermind courses, or even in-person conferences.