The HubSpot-built integration for Shopify brings inbound to your marketing mix. You’ll generate more traffic with paid plus organic, build a brand your market loves, and increase revenue from your existing customer base.
Why We Love Shopify
Shopify has clearly emerged as a leader in e-commerce and this is due in part to their robust platform. Agencies, like ours can build on the Shopify infrastructure and then all you have to work on is promoting and shipping product. No hassles of upgrades, figuring out credit card billing, or dealing with security issues.
With this integration, you can:
- Connect your Shopify store to HubSpot
- Analyze your Shopify data in HubSpot (default reports include average order value, lifetime order value, abandoned cart recovery, and more)
- Automatically sync products, contacts, and orders (seen as “deals” in HubSpot) from Shopify to HubSpot
- Segment contacts based on products (Marketing Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise only)
- Automate ecommerce campaigns (Marketing Hub or Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise only)
Sync and segment
Connect the integration to sync Shopify customers, products, and deals into HubSpot. The sync turns your store data into powerful sales and marketing signals in HubSpot and creates a single view of the customer for all your teams.
Personalize and automate
Upgrade your marketing with this data by creating abandoned cart email nurturing, smart CTAs in content, product specific re-engagement ads, and much more. Power any of these campaigns with Workflows to automate on-going manual actions.
Collect data and report
Analyze Shopify data in HubSpot with out-of-the-box reporting such as sales processed that month versus goal, abandoned cart recovery, and more. Use these data-filled reports to redirect your company’s ecommerce strategy, expand to new markets, or make other data-informed decisions.