In addition to pre-recorded coursework, live sessions are a key piece of the learning environment to provide real-time instruction, feedback, and collaboration among students. We are excited to share that HubLMS Enterprise now integrates with Zoom Webinars so that you can include live events as part of course content!
Here are a few reasons why we've built this functionality:
- Live instructor-led training creates an opportunity for learners to form genuine connections both inside and outside their organization.
- Live instructor feedback provides irreplaceable learning opportunities to improve understanding of the subject matter.
- Webinars are a tool to foster engagement, retention, and connection.
- Learners can attend Zoom Webinars directly within the LMS.
- When users attend the Zoom Webinars, the registration is tracked within the user's activity record.
Pro Tip: Use this activity to send follow-up emails and specialized workflows.
- New modules will show upcoming and past events.
- The setup within Zoom and HubLMS is quick and easy (and our team will help you with it).
We plan to expand the events functionality within HubLMS. Here are a few updates to look forward to:
- Certificates for attending events.
- Expanded options for editing and styling the event page.
- Zoom registration integration to use automation and reminders.
- Webex integration.